Tony A. Taylor
33 South Clayton St.
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
Firm: Daniels & Taylor, P.C.
Our Family Law practice includes all legal actions between individuals who are related, have been related, or have a common interest in children and/or property. No area of the law affects individuals on a personal level or is as emotionally charged as the area of family law.
It is important to select an attorney who has the experience and the personality to help you with both the emotional and legal issues involved. We will wisely guide you through the process to minimize the emotional damage to you and your loved ones and achieve an appropriate resolution through negotiation or litigation.
At Daniels & Taylor, P.C., all family law matters are personally handled by Attorney Tony A. Taylor. Mr. Taylor has over 20 years experience as a Family Law specialist. He is dedicated to zealous representation of his clients. He has personally experienced the trama of divorce and custody battles and understands your needs and feelings.
- Honor Graduate Avondale High School, 1968.
- Graduated, Magna Cum Laude, Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, Ga. 1976 BBA Major Accounting.
- Graduated Atlanta Law School, Atlanta, Ga., Juris Doctorate Degree, 1987.
Memberships & Associations:
- State Bar of Georgia since 1988.
- Gwinnett Co. Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Walton Co. Bar Association,
- Admitted to practice in all Georgia Courts.
- Admitted to practice in the Georgia Court of Appeals.
- Admitted to practice before the Georgia Supreme Court.
- Admitted to practice Northern District Courts of Georgia.
- Register Family Law Mediator.
- Guardian Ad Litem training.
- Vietnam Veteran, U.S. Army, 1969-1970.
- Eagle Scout, BSA
Amy E. Goodblatt
Christian K Lassen
Winter Park, Florida