115 W Second, #202
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Telephone: (817) 332-3822
Firm: Evans, Daniel, Moore, Evans & Lazarus, An Association of Attorneys
IM EVANS brings over 30 years of criminal law practice to his clients in Fort Worth, throughout the state of Texas, and across the nation. He has been Certified as a Criminal Law Specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1977.
He is prominently listed in:
* Best Lawyers in America (since 1989)
* Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
* Best Lawyers Dallas/Fort Worth - D Magazine
He has been featured in several articles including:
* The Texas Lawyer, a publication of American Lawyer Media, highlighted him as one of the four New Racehorses in Texas criminal defense.
* The Fort Worth Star-Telegram featured him in two separate profiles covering his practice and significant cases.
* The Champion, the magazine of the National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, selected him for a Champion Profile.
He has been selected as:
* The President of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (1990-1991)
* Member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (1990-1996)
* The Outstanding Criminal Defense Lawyer of the Year by the State Bar of Texas (1987)
* The Chairman of the Criminal Justice Section of the State Bar of Texas (1991-1992)
Santa Clarita, California
Richard S. Lawson
Boca Raton, Florida
Patrick W. Murray