Paul K. Hemmer
7100 N. High Street
Worthington, Ohio 43085
Telephone: (614) 547-0350
Facsimile: (614) 547-0354
Firm: Carroll, Ucker & Hemmer, LLC
Carroll, Ucker & Hemmer LLC located in Columbus Ohio, offers legal services from its convenient Worthington office for Ohio Workers' Compensation, Probate Estates, Personal Injury, Industrial Commission Hearings, and for small businesses, including corporations and limited liability companies, for professional firms such as architects, engineers, physicians, and accountants, in the Columbus, Central Ohio and Franklin, Delaware, Union, Madison, Pickaway, Fairfield and Licking County, Ohio areas.
Accomplished attorney with significant background in litigation, estate planning, probate administration, estate tax, real estate, personal injury and workers’ compensation. Proven ability to research, negotiate, process and resolve complex matters. Extensive representation of individuals and businesses in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies.
Carroll, Ucker & Hemmer, LLC, Attorneys at Law
7100 N. High Street, Suite 301 Worthington, Ohio 43085
Partner, 1998 - Present
• Manage all aspects of cases and claims from inception through completion.
• Maintain close relationships with clients.
• Handle complex litigation and claims before federal and state agencies.
• Successfully complete intricate probate administration and litigation.
Paul K. Hemmer, Attorney at Law 1995 - 1998
• Chief Counsel for qualified legal services plan for cases in Franklin County, Ohio and six surrounding counties.
• Designated counsel for Transport Workers Union.
Blumenstiel, Huhn, Wood, Adams & Hemmer, Attorneys at Law
Partner, 1988 - 1995 Associate 1983 - 1988
• Civil Trial Attorney with emphasis in personal injury, wrongful death, products liability litigation, appeals, probate, wills and trusts.
• Designated Counsel for Federal Employers Liability Act claims covering 16 state region.
• Admitted to Ohio Bar, U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals (Fourth and Sixth Circuits), and United States District Courts for Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio.
The Ohio State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, June 1983
University of Notre Dame
BA Government & International Studies, magna cum laude, May 1980
St. Mary’s College, Rome, Italy 1977 – 1978
Affiliations & Memberships:
Ohio State Bar Association; Columbus Bar Association; Lawyers Club of Columbus; Ohio Restaurant Association; Ancient Order of Hibernians; Retreat Homeowners Association; Order of Symposiarchs; Mensa International; Notre Dame Club of Columbus
Bruce D. Fox
Brian C. Hogan
Thomas A. Roman
Richard C. Hannegan
Estate Planning & Business Law (949) 794-4000