Joy E. Greyer
1401 Forum Way, Sixth Floor
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Firm: Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles
Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles is a firm of highly experienced lawyers who have been fighting for the rights of the seriously injured, disabled, unlawfully compensated, and discriminated for over 30 years. Our success is rooted in our passion to rebuild lives and make our community become a better place to live. It is our honor to be of service to you.
Joy E. Greyer is a lawyer to whom many have turned for help in social security and supplemental security income disability claims. She is a trial attorney with twenty years of experience. Greyer is a Board Certified Social Security Disability Advocate through the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification and the State of Florida. She is one of only six lawyers who have achieved certification in the state of Florida, and one of thirty-seven attorneys in the United States who have been certified by the National Board of Social Security Disability Advocates.
Affiliations & Memberships:
- Board Certified Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Admitted, United States District Court
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- Frequent guest-speaker to continuing education seminars and various other groups and associations
Santa Clarita, California
Los Angeles, California
Brian C. Hogan
Rancho Santa Margarita, California