6100 Innovation Way
Carlsbad, California 92009
Telephone: (760) 931-0903
Facsimile: (760) 438-3026
Firm: Law Offices of Gretchen Cowen, APC
Law Offices of Gretchen Cowen, APC is a North San Diego County based boutique law firm whose primary focus is on the organization and representation of small to mid-size businesses and small business issuers. Our goal is to provide superior services while giving each and every client the personalized attention they deserve.
The firm offers only transactional services to businesses, including sole proprietorships, and does not provide litigation services of any kind. By focusing our services on the legal transactional needs of our clients, we are able to offer a superior and supportive product that is designed to help our clientele with the day-to-day operation of their business - allowing them to better focus their attention on implementing their business plan and meeting objectives.
The broad scope of our services allows us to provide required services to our clients from startup to funding to reorganization or sale without having to transition from one attorney or firm to another as their business grows.
Some of our services include:
* Formation and representation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
* Joint Ventures, teaming agreements and strategic alliances
* Negotiation and drafting of business agreements, including but not limited to buy-sell agreements and employment agreements.
* Equity incentive plans.
* Reorganizations and conversions.
* Mergers and acquisitions.
* Securities, including private placements, registrations and compliance.
* Public company representation.
Gretchen Cowen has been practicing law since 1993 with a focus on meeting the legal needs of private and public companies.
Affiliations & Memberships:
California State Bar
North County Bar Association
Boca Raton, Florida
Christian K Lassen
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Beverly Hills, California