Alan M. Aronson
1401 Forum Way, Sixth Floor
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Firm: Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles
Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles is a firm of highly experienced lawyers who have been fighting for the rights of the seriously injured, disabled, unlawfully compensated, and discriminated for over 30 years. Our success is rooted in our passion to rebuild lives and make our community become a better place to live. It is our honor to be of service to you.
Many people have trusted Rosenthal, Levy, Simon & Ryles with their workers’ compensation claims in the Palm Beach area. The firm has an impressive lineup of lawyers who have claimed victory for their clients in these cases.
One of the members of this team is Alan M. Aronson. He has spent most of his career protecting the rights of workers. In fact, he is more than a lawyer; he is a passionate individual who will aggressively pursue what is rightfully due to his client. His line of experience is found in workers’ compensation litigation, retirement and pension, employment law and labor claims including overtime wage and hour.
Affiliations & Memberships:
- Former General Counsel, Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association
- Member, Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Member, Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Member, Workers Compensation Section of the Florida Bar
- Member, Labor and Employment Section of the Florida Bar
- Member, South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- President, Temple Torah of West Boynton Beach
Winter Park, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Richard S. Lawson
Christian K Lassen
Coral Gables, Florida
Rancho Santa Margarita, California