Sophie Marie Alcorn
Law Offices of John R. Alcorn
2212 Dupont Drive, Suite V
Irvine, California 92612
Firm: Law Offices of John R. Alcorn
The mission of the Law Offices of John R. Alcorn is to help people solve U.S. immigration problems by providing effective, competent, professional and caring legal representation.
We help individuals and employers regarding a wide range of immigration and nationality law matters, including:
* Family petitions for spouses and other relatives of United States citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents
* Employment-Based Immigration (work visas, investor visas, labor certifications, permanent residence)
* Naturalization and U.S. Citizenship Claims
* Deportation Defense
* Asylum and Refugee Status
* Administrative and Judicial Appeals
* Complex Immigration Litigation
* Investor Visas
* and other United States immigration law issues
We also serve companies in diverse industries throughout the United States that employ talented people from all over the world.
Sophie Alcorn is admitted to practice law before all offices of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, all Courts of the State of California, the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, and the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Third and Ninth Circuits.
She graduated cum laude from Washington University School of Law in 2008, where she received the Equal Justice Works Award and the National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Graduate Award, and she served as a Primary Editor for the Washington University Global Studies Law Review. She received a Bachelor of Arts from Stanford University in International Relations in 2005.
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Winter Park, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida