12400 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 810
Los Angeles, California 90025
Telephone: (310) 826-6300
Firm: Mesriani Law Group
Personal Injury Litigation, Wrongful Death Claims, Car Accidents, Slip and Fall, Premise Liability, Social Security Disability Benefits (SSD/RSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Employment/Labor Law are the primary practice areas of law wherein Mesriani Law Group attorneys specialize. Mesriani Law Group is home to zealous, credible, and professional lawyers who possess impeccable track records in terms of client representation in obtaining large settlements and verdicts. Our attorneys specialize in negotiation, court litigation, pre-trial settlements, and conducting trials.
Rodney Mesriani is the principal partner of Mesriani Law Group which has its main office in Los Angeles and satellite offices in San fernando Valley, and Irvine.
Mr. Mesriani received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from California State University Northridge prior to attending Southwestern School of Law where he received his Juris Doctorate degree. He was admitted to practice law before the California Supreme Court and other lower state courts, United States District Court-Central District, and United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in 1996.
Rodney Mesriani was a full time Judicial Extern for Judge William J. Rea of the United States District Court, Central Branch in 1995. He was also a full time Extern for the Department of Corporations, State of California in 1994. He also received a Certificate of Honor for being the Best Writer during the Moot Court Honors Competition in 1994.
Rodney Mesriani has performed pro bono services over the years and has received a letter of appreciation from UN for his dedicated service and outstanding contribution to the development of the UN (NGO) International Association Educators World Peace, World Peace Marshal Arts Embassador Association, and UN News. He has also received a Certificate of Honor for his services and his name has been inscribed in The Golden Book of Jewish Unity.
Rodney Mesriani has attended hundreds of seminars and State Sponsored MCLE events over the years in order to be informed of the latest laws and litigation strategies, and to further hone his litigation and trial skills.
Affiliations & Memberships:
Past / Present Professional Associations
* Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
* American Bar Association (ABA)
* American Association for Justice (AAJ)
* California Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA)
* Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
* Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
* Million Dollar Advocates Forum (MDAF)
* Trial Lawyers for Public Justice (TLPJ)
* Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
* National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
* California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
* National Organization of Social Security Claimantsâ€™ Representatives (NOSSCR)
* Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
* Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
* Santa Monica Bar Association (SMBH)
* San Fernando Valley Bar Association (SFVBA)
* California State University, Northridge - Alumni Association
* Golden Key National Honor Society
* Toast Masters
Rodney Mesriani specializes in four areas of law: Personal Injury; Business and Civil Litigation; Employment and Labor; and Disability. He is an experienced litigator and a skilled trial attorney.
Christian K Lassen
Amanda Stone Swart
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Amy E. Goodblatt
Boca Raton, Florida
Richard C. Hannegan
Estate Planning & Business Law (949) 794-4000